(LOS ANGELES) — A new season of The Bachelorette, featuring a new twist, begins Monday night on ABC.
The show’s 11th season will star not one, but two women searching for love: Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe. Both were contestants on the most recent season of The Bachelor and were ultimately rejected by Chris Soules.
Britt and Kaitlyn won’t be sharing screen time for the entire season. The 25 men who arrive at theBachelorette mansion will get to decide which lady they will all compete for during the competition.
The Bachelorette premiere will air over the course of two nights: Monday from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time and Tuesday from 8-9 p.m. Eastern time.
Here’s a rundown of Britt and Kaitlyn’s suitors:
- Ben H., 26, a software salesman from Denver, CO
- Ben Z., 26, a fitness coach from San Jose, CA
- Bradley, 25, an international auto shipper from Atlanta, GA
- Brady, 33, a singer-songwriter from Nashville, TN
- Chris, 28, a dentist from Nashville, TN
- Clint, 27, an architectural engineer from Chicago, IL
- Corey, 30, an investment banker from New York, NY
- Cory, 35, a residential developer from Pearland, TX
- Daniel, 28, a fashion designer from Nashville, TN
- David, 28, a real estate agent from Orlando, FL
- Ian, 28, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, CA
- Jared, 26, a restaurant manager from Warwick, RI
- JJ, 32, a former investment banker from Denver, CO
- Joe, 28, an insurance agent from Columbia, KY
- Jonathan, 33, an automotive spokesman, Detroit, MI
- Josh, 27, a law student and exotic dancer, Chicago, IL
- Joshua, 31, an industrial welder from Kuna, ID
- Justin, 28, a fitness trainer from Naperville, IL
- Kupah, 32, an entrepreneur from Boston, MA
- Ryan B., 32, a realtor from Wellington, FL
- Ryan M, 28, a junkyard specialist from Kansas City, MO
- Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT
- Shawn E., 31, an amateur sex coach from Ontario, Canada
- Tanner, 28, an auto finance manager from Kansas City, MO
- Tony, 35, a healer from St. Louis, MO
Copyright © 2015, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.