Spring Clean-up Days will be held the last two Wednesdays of April and the first two Wednesdays of May, 2013 according to the following schedule:
Wed., April 17, 2013, for that area North of 2nd Avenue North and East of 15th Street. (Monday normal refuse route).
Wed., April 24, 2013, for that area South of 2nd Avenue North and East of 15th Street. (Tuesday normal refuse route).
Wed., May 1, 2013, for that area North of 4th Avenue North and West of 15th Street, North 15th Street to 170th Street and east to Paragon Avenue. (Thursday normal refuse route).
Wed., May 8, 2013, for that area South of 4th Avenue North and West of 15th Street including Pleasant Valley Area. (Friday normal refuse route).
Items to be picked up must be placed at curb side not more than 24 hours before and/or prior to 6:00 AM on the day of the clean up. There will be no alley pick up.
The City will not pick up the following and residents are responsible for disposal of the same:
- Tires, vehicle batteries.
- Liquid waste such as paint, varnish, motor oil, etc.
- Major appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, freezers, water heaters, water softeners, washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, air conditioners, humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Please contact local salvage yards for the disposal of appliances. (The salvage company may charge a disposal fee).
- All loose items on parking must be boxed or sacked, for example: clothing, newspapers, etc.
- Swing sets and clothesline poles must be disassembled with no concrete attached to the poles.
- Will not pick up any non-residential premises.