Weather permitting, beginning Monday, June 25th at 4 AM – the Traffic Safety department will be begin lane striping on the streets in the following areas:
• 5th Street NW from Hawkeye Avenue to city limit
• N. 7th Street from 7th Ave. North to city limit
• 22nd Street from 15th Ave. South to 25th Ave. North
• 2nd Ave. North from 12th Street to 32nd Street
• 10th Ave. North from 22nd Street to city limit
The painting will take place from 4 AM until noon each day. It is anticipated this work will last until June 29th.
During this time, motorists and pedestrians are asked to be aware of the delineators and signs noting the wet paint areas. Please try to avoid driving on the wet paint. If you get paint on your car, wash it off immediately.
A map of the area can be viewed on the city website.