A fire damaged a home in Fort Dodge on Wednesday. The Fort Dodge Fire Dept. was dispatched around 9:40 AM Wednesday to a residence on South 16th St.
Fire crews began working to put out the fire on the 2nd floor of the home. They were able to contain the fire to one bedroom, which suffered fire and heat damage. The entire 2nd floor suffered smoke damage.
Fort Dodge Fire Chief Steve Hergenreter says the fire started when a window A/C unit caught fire. No injures were reported from the incident.
(Photos of the Scene Are Below)