Polk County Man Rescued Wednesday After Losing Consciousness
Rescue Workers in Polk County helped a man out of what could’ve been a fatal situation. A 40 year old man, working at Amcor in Saylor Township was working in a pit there, when he was overcome by fumes.
The man lost consciousness, rescue personnel was dispatched shortly after 8 AM Wednesday. The Polk County Sheriff’s Office say they closed the road for a period of time on Wednesday, to be able to get emergency vehicles in and out of the area. They also said, the situation was not at anytime a threat to the public.