Weather Alert

Fire At Fort Dodge Hotel Friday Sends Two Guests To The Hospital

A fire at the Quality Inn  Fort Dodge on Friday morning resulted in two guests being transported to the hospital. Fort Dodge Fire Chief Steve Hergenreter says the two guests suffered smoke inhalation.

The Fort Dodge Fire Dept. was dispatched to the Quality Inn on Hwy 169, shortly before 10:30 AM Friday on a report of a fire in a room. Chief Hergenreter says fire crews were able to keep the fire contained.

The Fire Dept. was on the scene for about 2 hours, as the building suffered heavy smoke damage.

As of the time of this report, no details were available on the condition of the lady and child who were staying in the room.

 

 

 

Connect With Us